$type=slider$count=6$meta=0$sn=0$rm=0$show=home

Overcoming the law of inertia

It doesn’t matter how fantastic our dreams are if we cannot wake up and gather momentum to turn them into reality. Newton’s first law ...

Man with muscles running

It doesn’t matter how fantastic our dreams are if we cannot wake up and gather momentum to turn them into reality. Newton’s first law of motion states that all objects remain in their stationary state or uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force. This simply means that things don’t happen by themselves in our world. If you see anything moving, there is a force behind it. Life doesn’t give us what we wish, but what we desire and the proof of our desire is our pursuit. So, if we really want ‘it’, we have to do something about ‘it.’

You and I need to be action-oriented. We cannot afford to sit back and expect things to happen by themselves. We have to take action. One good way of taking action is accepting responsibility. We have to get to a place where we believe that, “if I fail, it’s my fault, and if I succeed, it’s my fault.”

Once our goals and dreams are well defined, then it’s time to do something. We have to overcome inertia. The hardest part of anything worthwhile is getting started, because once we can succeed in breaking the law of inertia, then motion becomes automatic. The law of inertia is the force that keeps an object in its stationary position. It’s way easier to keep an object moving than it is to get it moving. If 5 Kilojoules is required to get an object moving, you probably wouldn’t need more than 1 Kilojoule to keep it moving. It’s as simple as that. 

Most people in life never move. They keep on dreaming, dreaming and dreaming. And, when we have a lot of dreams and they don’t come to fulfillment, we end up in frustration. 

It’s time to make that move. Take a step. Isn’t it already a cliché that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step…IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. But, there is no statement truer than that. When we have dreams, we can see the desired destination in our minds. We can see a perfect picture of that beautiful future. If we are going to get there depends on whether we choose to get off our seats and set to work. A wise man once said success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Our dreams, planning, motivation etc. belong to the 1%, while the other 99% is made up of our sweat; i.e. what we do after the dream. So, get moving. 

What is your pursuit at this moment? You will never know how high you can fly until you spread your wings. Dare something you have never dared before. Do something you have always been afraid of. It is the people who make moves that achieve outstanding results. You don’t know the miracles waiting around the corner if only you will move away from your comfort zone. If you have a strong desire but you don’t add pursuit to it, it results in frustration.

The world will never recognize you for what you are planning to do but for what you have already done. Therefore dare to dream and take action…

COMMENTS

Name

Character,4,Confession,1,Discussion,2,Emotions,1,Encouragement,7,Faith,9,Grace,1,Light,1,Nigeria,2,power,1,Promise,3,Spirit,3,Supernatural,5,Time,2,Top,7,Word,6,
ltr
item
Truly Worded NG: Overcoming the law of inertia
Overcoming the law of inertia
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8qHGBSB3xJw/W9xzU_vEoWI/AAAAAAAAC0Q/i-ZwRpwm7co1g9kzPDaRMgWaa67ACKgcwCLcBGAs/s1600/active-exercise-fit-1401796.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8qHGBSB3xJw/W9xzU_vEoWI/AAAAAAAAC0Q/i-ZwRpwm7co1g9kzPDaRMgWaa67ACKgcwCLcBGAs/s72-c/active-exercise-fit-1401796.jpg
Truly Worded NG
http://www.trulywordedng.com/2018/11/overcoming-law-of-inertia.html
http://www.trulywordedng.com/
http://www.trulywordedng.com/
http://www.trulywordedng.com/2018/11/overcoming-law-of-inertia.html
true
4637845942751079386
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share. STEP 2: Click the link you shared to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy